0.1.8 - September 23, 2018¶
- Improve command-line message content and formatting.
- Confirm Python 3.6 and 3.7 support.
- Expand number of unsupported filetypes to exclude from import list.
- Improve CSV output file name formatting.
- Documentation edits and updates.
0.1.7 - November 24, 2016¶
0.1.6 - April 28, 2016¶
0.1.5 - March 9, 2016¶
update_processed_filesmethod to get page, file hash and other data that’s not available upon upload.
titleto items tracked in database.
- Create database upon
- Get rid of the file extension in the document title. (#13)
- Bug fix: Properly test for presence of data and title keyword arguments.
0.1.4 - February 17, 2016¶
- Remove extra line space on csv dump in Windows.
0.1.3 - February 16, 2016¶
- Report number of files to be uploaded before starting.
- Better reporting of upload progress and results.
- More comprehensive filetype exclusion list.
- Record pdf and text URLs in database.
- Uploads that return status codes other than 200 are handled.
0.1.2 - February 4, 2016¶
dump_to_csvoutputs contents of SQLite database. (#2)
force_ocrparameter to upload options.
- Removed multiprocessing support for Windows for now.
- Report when upload file directory does not exist.
- Better testing for prohibited file types.
- Only create database after file path verified.
0.1.1 - December 31, 2015¶
- Packaged for release to PyPi.
0.1 - December 16, 2015¶
0.0.1 - November 26, 2015¶
- Pre-alpha prototype